Orbit Marketing is a company founded by industry professionals who recognized a need for change. We're different in all the right ways, and we care about our team, clients, and their customers. We take our responsibility of showcasing exceptional products seriously, and we strive for excellence in experiential marketing. Our mission is to create authentic brand experiences that genuinely engage with customers and build brand love.
About the role:
We are searching for a passionate, driven Regional Coordinator to join our team and help us deliver high-quality events that support our marketing initiatives and drive sales.
Other than training staff, running demonstrations on-site and working within our storage facility in Riccarton, this role provides the flexibility to work from home.
This is a contracted position with an average workload of 15-20 hours a week. Each week can be different so the ability to do more hours when needed in the busy periods is a must.
Should you be successful, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading a team of talented Brand Ambassadors, providing them with training and support to help them succeed.
- Taking ownership of our campaigns in Christchurch, making sure every shift is covered and runs smoothly.
- Organizing our storage unit, which is critical for events! You will need to keep it organized and well-stocked with everything our team needs to succeed.
- Being the face of our company at events and promotions, building strong relationships with clients and vendors alike.
- Maintaining high standards of safety and compliance at all times.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure. We need you to be able to manage multiple tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Able to navigate and easily learn new user-friendly computer systems.
We are a company that believes in investing in its people, so training will be provided where necessary. To ensure you hit the ground running, you’ll join a successful team who are passionate about their work and about the business.
Applications close on 20th November 2023.